- The Evolution of the Sensitive Soul
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Conspiracies
- Rubber Hands
- Does Science Need Metaphysics?
- COVID-19 Alternatives
- McFadden’s EM Field Theory: Part II
- McFadden’s EM Field Theory: Part I
- Decisions, Decisions
- The Unsolved Puzzle
- Hard[ly a] Problem
- Evolution, Learning, and Uncertainty
- Artificial Consciousness?
- EM Fields and Consciousness Research
- EM Fields and Consciousness
- Temporal Resolution of Conscious Experience
- The Mystery From 70,000 Years Ago
- Building an Artificial Human
- The Hard But Unserious Problem of Consciousness
- Out of South Africa
- What Will it Take for Humanity to Survive?
- Question Marks and Hard Problems
- I’m Still Here. Where Are the Aliens?
- Followup to “Of Minds and Crows”
- World Stuff
- Of Minds and Crows
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Childhood’s End
- Waking, Dreaming, Being, (Non-Being)
- How Nature Plays the Lottery
- Thinking About Thinking
- A Close Stellar Encounter
- The Raw and the Cooked
- Consciousness: Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing?
- Consciousness As a State of Matter?
- Snakes On A Brain
- Animism, Neuroscience, and Information
- Reincarnation . . . or Heaven?
- The Light Body
- Mind, Life, and Tensegrity
- Wave Theory
- Dying Brain Active
- Life Gets Complicated
- Are we hybrids?
- Purpose and Life
- Fullerene and Life
- The Intelligent Universe
- The Far Future
- 2012 Aliens Ayahuasca Brain size Climate change Cold fusion Consciousness DMT Electromagnetism End Times Fermi Paradox Futurism Hive Human Evolution Intelligence Kundalini Mysteries NDE Origin of Life Philosophy Quantum Mechanics Randomness Robotics Running Tantra Time Transhumanism Uncategorized Utopia Waves
Author Archives: James Cross
The Evolution of the Sensitive Soul: Learning and the Origins of Consciousness by Simona Ginsburg and Eva Jablonka argues that a type of complex learning they call unlimited associative learning (UAL) is a marker in the evolutionary record for the … Continue reading
A week ago I received at COVID-19 vaccine injection as a part of a Phase 1 clinical trial. Basically this is same vaccine and trial described here except the trial has expanded to include an older age group. I am … Continue reading